Would you rather live in a small town, large city or the countryside?

I think that a large city would be my favourite place to live.  Large cities have a lot more to offer, take Toronto for example. Don’t you think that they have more people living in Toronto than some smaller place like Thessalon?  So, in a large city than a small city or countryside, there are a lot more stores, lots of schools and very good hospitals and medical help.  Think about the roads, bridges, houses, and apartments.  Don’t you think a large city might be stronger or more stable than a small town or the countryside?

2 thoughts on “Would you rather live in a small town, large city or the countryside?

1. Jennifer,
    You have a topic sentence, reasons with examples and a closing sentence. You have added questions and good vocabulary (offer, medical help, stable)

Could you re-write your topic sentence? We did this in class on friday. I know you were absent. Feel free to ask a peer or an adult for help if you need! I look forward to reading your final draft!

2. Nice 👍 blog and I agree with you living in a large city would be awesome 😎😎. There is a lot of people in Toronto so you could meet a lot of nice kind people